Range of Validity
- WikiMechanics considers only Anaxagorean sensations. Other sensations are mostly ignored. So the description of sensation is not exhaustive.
- Also, by our definition of physical object, we consider that a human body may only be approximately physical.
- Invoking the hypothesis of conjugate symmetry restricts subsequent consideration to laterally isotropic phenomena.
- Logical description requires indestructible seeds. And our understanding of the meaning of a particle requires that events be very repetitious. So we only consider sensations that are stable or reproducible.
- So given all these limitations, we try to avoid using words like universal or cosmic.
page revision: 26, last edited: 08 Nov 2016 19:59